The centres have created a digital resource for students to help them find the information they may need. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please email the coordinators.
The USSU Pride Centre maintains an extensive list of resources and services aimed at lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, transsexual, two-spirited, intersexed, queer, questioning and allied persons
University of Saskatchewan Resources
- U of S Positive Space
- Saskatchewan Resources for Sexual Diversity
- Breaking the Silence Conference: Gays and Lesbians in our Schools
- Stay Healthy: Mental and Emotional Health
- Campus Safety
- Map of Gender Neutral Washrooms on Campus
- Faith Leaders
- Edfdt 486.3 Gay and Lesbian Issues in Education: Focuses on the political, psychological and ethical issues surrounding gay and lesbian students and teachers, inclusiveness of the curriculum, resource-centre policy, homophobia in the school setting and dilemmas faced by school counselors.
- WGST 220.3 — 1(3L) Queering the Terrain Cultural Space and Queer Theory. Locates queer embodiments, performances and projects in local, national and transnational contexts. What is made visible and invisible in performance theory, constructions/appropriations of the deviant, and the complex shifts in queer space taking place through globalization? How are effects produced as queer across interwoven spaces?
- Prerequisite(s): Completion of 30 credit units at the university level.
- Note: WGST 110 or 112 is strongly recommended. This course may be used as a Humanities or a Social Science credit.
- HIV/AIDS Support/Outreach services and advocacy
Bridge City Chorus
- Choir for LGBTT2IQQ people.
- Telephone: (306) 343-6221 (ask for Doug)
Circle of Choice
- Alcoholics Anonymous for gay men and lesbians
- Wednesdays 8 p.m. at Grace-Westminster United Church
- Telephone:(306) 665-5626 (ask for Don)
- Health agency education, support and counseling library
- Prairie gay/lesbian newsmagazine
- Support/education group
- Support/services for persons living with HIV/AIDS, families, friends, and partners
Rainbow Radio- CFCR 90.5 FM
- Volunteer-based lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and ally (LGBTA) radio program
- Sundays at 9:30 p.m.
Saskatoon Pride Festival
- Volunteer based Saskatoon Pride Committee
- National Consortium of Directors of LGBT Resources in Higher Education