The USSU Pride Centre maintains an extensive list of resources and services aimed at lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, transsexual, two-spirited, intersexed, queer, questioning and allied persons
University of Saskatchewan Resources
- U of S Positive Space
- Saskatchewan Resources for Sexual Diversity
- Breaking the Silence Conference: Gays and Lesbians in our Schools
- Stay Healthy: Mental and Emotional Health
- Campus Safety
- Map of Gender Neutral Washrooms on Campus
- Faith Leaders
- Edfdt 486.3 Gay and Lesbian Issues in Education: Focuses on the political, psychological and ethical issues surrounding gay and lesbian students and teachers, inclusiveness of the curriculum, resource-centre policy, homophobia in the school setting and dilemmas faced by school counselors.
- WGST 220.3 — 1(3L) Queering the Terrain Cultural Space and Queer Theory. Locates queer embodiments, performances and projects in local, national and transnational contexts. What is made visible and invisible in performance theory, constructions/appropriations of the deviant, and the complex shifts in queer space taking place through globalization? How are effects produced as queer across interwoven spaces?
- Prerequisite(s): Completion of 30 credit units at the university level.
- Note: WGST 110 or 112 is strongly recommended. This course may be used as a Humanities or a Social Science credit.
- Saskatchewan Resources for Sexual Diversity. Chronology Celebrating a history of diversity: Lesbian and Gay Life in Saskatchewan
- HIV/AIDS Support/Outreach services and advocacy
Bridge City Chorus
- Choir for LGBTT2IQQ people.
- Telephone: (306) 343-6221 (ask for Doug)
Circle of Choice
- Alcoholics Anonymous for gay men and lesbians
- Wednesdays 8 p.m. at Grace-Westminster United Church
- Telephone:(306) 665-5626 (ask for Don)
- Health agency education, support and counseling library
- Prairie gay/lesbian newsmagazine
- Support/education group
- Support/services for persons living with HIV/AIDS, families, friends, and partners
Rainbow Radio- CFCR 90.5 FM
- Volunteer-based lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and ally (LGBTA) radio program
- Sundays at 9:30 p.m.
- Volunteer based Saskatoon Pride Committee
- National Consortium of Directors of LGBT Resources in Higher Education