1. Go to your phone’s app store and download the Saskatoon Transit mobile ticketing app, Transit Go (TGo)
2. Once you have downloaded and installed the app, follow these steps to create an account:
3. Open the Transit Go app, and in the top right corner, click the three lines to be presented with the Utilities menu
4. Select “My Account”
5. Select “New account” if you haven’t created an account for the Transit Go app
6. Enter your Usask email address in this format firstname.lastname@example.org
It is essential that you use that email format, do not use email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not use the email@example.com format, PAWS will not recognize your account, and your U-Pass will not be available on your phone.
Enter a password for your Transit Go account; we recommend not using the same password as your University accounts.
After entering your password a second time, select the “Create a new account” button.
7. Check your Usask email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a verification email from Saskatoon Transit. The email will be from email@example.com (if you don’t see it within 5 minutes, check your spam/junk folder)
8. You will need to click the Verify Account link in the email to complete your account creation setup
9. After you have verified your account, you can follow the next steps on “Load Your U-Pass.”