University Students’ Council
The University Students’ Council shall be responsible:
- to establish and pass an annual budget for the University of Saskatchewan Students’ Union.
- to establish standing committees, boards, other committees and commissions from time to time that it considers advisable to make recommendations to the University Students’ Council.
- to establish policies and direction for the University of Saskatchewan Students’ Union in areas affecting student affairs and to give direction to the Executive Committee with respect to same.
- to promote, in cooperation with the Executive, the general welfare of undergraduate students at the University of Saskatchewan.
- to report back, on a regular basis, to the constituency group from which they were elected.
- to have final authority over the interpretation of the USSU Bylaw.
- University Students’ Council shall meet not less than once in each calendar month with the exception of May, June, July, and August.
- Additional meetings may be called at the request of the President or upon the request of one-third of the councilors and submitted in writing to the Executive.